购物篇:误导人的广告(4)(在线收听

A: It's about time these batteries went on sale.

现在这些电池还在特价中吗?

B: I'm sorry. These aren't on sale today.

抱歉,今天不打折。

A: You're kidding me. The ad says they're on sale.

你在开玩笑。广告说他们特价销售。

B: Yes, the other brand of batteries is on sale.

是的,其他的品牌在打折。

A: Oh, I see. I've got the wrong brand.

哦,我知道了,我拿成其他牌子的电池了。

B: Yes, it's an easy mistake to make.

是的,这很容易出错。

A: Well, the ad is written in a misleading way.

嗯,广告写得很容易误导人。

B: I agree. It seems like all ads are meant to confuse you.

我同意。似乎所有的广告都是要有意误导你。

A: Oh, well, it's not the first or last time.

哦,是的,这不是第一次,也不会是最后一次。

B: Hold on, and I'll get you the batteries that are on sale.

等等,我拿给你在特价中的电池。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shqjkyheji/gwp/542238.html