旅游口语天天说 如何说明已经办完海关手续(在线收听

第一句:I'm through with the customs formalities.

我已经办完了海关手续。

A: Did you pay your duty, sir?

先生,您交税了吗?

B: Yes, here is the receipt. I'm through with the customs formalities.

是的,这是收据,我已经办完了海关手续。

A: Have a good trip!

祝您旅途愉快!

B: Thank you!

谢谢!

第二句:Shall I go through the customs now?

我现在能过海关了吗?

A: Shall I go through the customs now?

我现在能过海关了吗?

B: Well, did you pay your duty, sir?

嗯,你交税了吗,先生?

A: Yes, here is the receipt.

是的,这是收据。

B: Then you can go through now.

那么您可以通过了。

 

海关官员在您通关时会问:

Have you got through all the customs formalities? 您办理一切海关手续了吗?

或者会告诉您已经办完了海关手续:

Here is your receipt. You are through with the customs formalities. 这是您的收据,您已经办完海关手续了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lykytts/542911.html