纪录片《中国春节》 第06期 回乡(6)(在线收听

Back at Beijing airport,

回到北京首都国际机场

the concourse is full of arriving passengers and waiting families.

机场大厅里满是入境旅客和接机的家属

There is the most amazing atmosphere down here,

大厅里的气氛让人惊叹不已

it's just full of anticipation and excitement,

期待和激动充斥其间

I'm surrounded by people who are being reunited with their families.

我身边都是即将与家人重逢的人

There are these lovely scene is happening all around me,

这些充满爱意的场景在我身边一次次展现

tiny little dramas of people coming together.

上演了一出出相聚团圆迷你剧

It's just lovely.

真是太感人了

The parents and brother of Li Tongyu who has travelled from Surrey are waiting for the flight to arrive.

李桐瑜从萨里归来,她的父母和兄弟正等待着航班到达

Honey! Come on!

宝贝,快点

Monkey! You like that? That's for you.

猴子! 你喜欢吗? 这是给你的

The children present their special surprise.

孩子们献上了特别惊喜

This is certainly one family that's going to have a very, very happy New Year.

他们一家一定会过上一个非常非常快乐的新年

It is astonishing, isn't it?

太美妙了,不是吗?

The lengths people will go to, to be with their families at this time of year,

每年的此时此刻,人们跨越千山万水与家人相聚

I don't think I'd ever seen so many people in my life.

我活这么大,从没见过这么多人

What about Chinese families in the UK, for example, like your family,

住在英国的中国家庭情况如何?比如你家

will you make a big effort to be together?

你会不会费这么大劲和家人团聚?

We make an effort but nothing on that kind of scale

我们会努力的,但规模没这么大

because we are in the UK and there are no holidays.

因为我们在英国,没假期

Of course, you don't get your 15 days off.

当然了,你可没有15天的长假

No, we don't. I've tried, had a word, they are not buying it.

这个真没有,我提过,可惜他们不买帐

So what would you do?

那你们怎么过节的?

I go home, my parents cook, cook a shed load of food and I eat it.

回到家里,父母做了一大堆饭菜,我会大吃

Perfect! Yeah.

太棒了!是啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543123.html