纪录片《中国春节》 第12期 回乡(12)(在线收听

I'll tell you what I think is a lovely, lovely touch, over there, these lovely heaters.

我觉得一个很有爱,很动人的地方,是那里的那些可爱的加热器

For people to warm their feet 'cause it's pretty miserable in boots.

人们能在那里暖脚,因为穿着鞋子也会冻得难受

Oh, yeah, yeah.

没错,是的

Far and away the busiest part of the pit stop is the food tent.

遥远的路途上,站点中最繁忙的是食品帐篷

And the house speciality everyday is ginger porridge.

这些地方每天专门提供姜汤

But there are no Scottish oats here, instead it is rice.

但这里可不吃苏格兰麦片,他们喝粥

It's interesting, but it serves with a little bit of pork in it.

挺有趣的,里面还加了一点猪肉

Heavy ginger.

好重的姜味

How many of these do you go through with this bit pots of porridge?

你们要用多少这样大桶的粥

Eh, about ten. About ten! Gosh!

大概有十桶。大概十桶,天啊

We wanted to find out the secrets of such a popular porridge,

我们想要找到这种受欢迎的粥的秘密

so we followed our noses to the back streets of Shashan

所以我们闻着味道,来到了沙山村

and to a volunteer who is known simply as Auntie Porridge.

这里有位被称为煮粥阿姨的志愿者

You are Auntie Porridge, the person who provides all the porridge in the eighth station.

你就是煮粥阿姨,第八个站点的全部米粥都是你煮的

We have had your porridge. It's good, it's so good! It's so good.

我们吃了你煮的粥。很好吃,真的很好吃。非常不错

How do you make it?

你是怎么煮的呢

She wants you to chop those.

她想你帮忙切一下

I'm in my element.

这我可拿手了

Chopping up ginger, spring onion, radish and pork under the gaze of some keen critics.

我切着姜,葱,萝卜和猪肉,旁边还有热情的评论家围观

I've got to constantly stir now.

我要不停地搅拌

I'm here for three days.

我在这里已经3天了

Auntie porridge?

煮粥阿姨

Not with that one. With this one.

不用那个,要用这个

The pork is coated in corn flour and popped into the pot.

猪肉包裹着玉米粉,放入到锅里

I'll tell you what it is like when you still wallpaper paste when it goes really thick.

我得说它稠得就像你贴壁纸用的浆糊一样

It's sort like that consistency.

它的稠度就跟浆糊差不多

Sometimes your food tastes like that. Go away.

你煮的有时尝起来也跟浆糊差不多。你走开

Oh, it is like that, is it?

好吧,好像是有点话多

Well, the proof is in the pudding or, should we say, the porridge.

从煮的这布丁就可以看出来,还是叫它粥吧

It is time to find out what our fellow bikers make of our ginger porridge

是时候让我们的摩托车骑友们尝尝我们的姜粥

and to try out our best Mandarin and Cantonese.

还有我们漂亮的普通话广东话了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543129.html