纪录片《中国春节》 第19期 回乡(19)(在线收听

I am a monkey, so this is my year.

我属猴,今年是我的本命年

I'm guessing I'm going to have a pretty lucky year this year.

我猜今年我肯定运气会不错

Not so quick, Humble.

别高兴得太早

Actually when it's your year it is believed you are going to get more bad luck.

其实到了本命年,人们认为会更容易倒霉

Really? Yeah.

真的? 对

The Chinese think that this year you are going to offend the God of Taisui.

中国人认为本命年的时候容易犯太岁

Is there something you can do to appease the god of age to make him less.

能做些什么让管这一年的神灵不那么…

To protect yourself. Yeah.

让他保佑你。对

There are a few things you can do. You just wear red.

有几件事情可以做,穿上红的就行了

Oh, OK. Deck yourself out with red.

好的。把自己用红衣服打扮起来

That's good. That's good.

很好,很好

In China right now you're seeing so much red.

在中国现在到处都看得到红色

Red is a very auspicious colour.

红色是非常吉利的颜色

I suppose it is really the colour of New Year.

我觉得这真是春节的颜色

It is, it's mostly happiness, joy, luck...

没错,它代表着幸福,快乐,好运

Actually, we've got you a favor.

其实,我们帮了你一个忙

I've got my personal shopping assistant, Mr Ant.

我让我的私人购物助理买的,安特先生

You've been a bit... Stylist!

你有点儿…像造型师!

Evidently. We've been busy. What we've got?

显然我们没闲着,我们都买什么了?

I've got Kate a hat, red hat

我给凯特买了顶帽子,红帽子

Lovely, yeah. Which is good.

可爱,耶。很不错

A scarf. Lovely.

围巾,真好

Beautiful, look at that.

漂亮,看看吧

Hold on, very nice, yes.

等等,真好,对

For the piece de resistance...

现在才是主菜…

Seriously?

不会吧?

Look at those! Lucky pants!

看看这个!好运内裤!

What girl can feel so lucky in a pair of pants like these.

哪个女孩穿上这样的内裤觉得会有好运啊

Well, actually I have to say I have already been extremely lucky

不过我得说我还真是够幸运的

because I went to the mountains of Yunnan Province down in the south-west

因为我去了中国大西南的云南省群山

and saw one of the rarest animals in the world

看到了世界上最稀有的动物之一

and it was particularly pertinent for this year.

它在今年可特别扣题

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543136.html