旅游口语天天说 如何找人(在线收听

第一句:May I speak to Mr. Wang?

我能和王先生讲话吗?

A: Hello, is this 4474167? May I speak to Mr. Wang?

喂,是4474716号吗?我能和王先生讲话吗?

B: I'm sorry. Mr. Wang is out right now.

对不起,王先生现在不在。

A: May I know when he'll be back?

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?

第二句:I'd like to speak to your manager.

我找你们经理接电话。

A: Good morning. This is Zhengtai Trading Company. May I help you?

早上好,这是正泰贸易公司,我能为您效劳吗?

B: This is Carry Bradshaw speaking. I'd like to speak to your manager.

我是嘉丽·布兰德莎。我找你们经理听电话。

A: Hold on, please. I'll transfer you.

请稍等,我帮您转过去。

 

如果是说明要接线生,则说:The operator, please. 请接接线生。

接通后说明自己的要求,比如说:

Long distant call to Beijing, please. 我要打到北京的长途电话。

Overseas call, please. 我要打越洋电话。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lykytts/543188.html