纪录片《中国春节》 第41期 团聚(19)(在线收听

What if you are on a table with 20 people?

如果桌上有20个人的话会怎样呢

20 people, then one by one, friends.

20个人,那就要一个个来了

Baijiu is generally brought out for formal occasions and celebrations.

通常白酒是用作正式场合和庆祝活动的

Cheers! Cheers!

干杯!干杯!

It is just as well because some of us are struggling to keep up.

这倒还好,因为我们中有人快跟不上了

OK? OK. Good man.

还行吧?还行。真汉子

When you are having business meetings, do you drink for a business meeting?

当你有生意会面时,你会为了生意喝酒吗

Yes. Yes. How do you get any work done? OK, Ganbei.

会的。那你还怎么干活呢?好,干杯

In modern China, Baijiu is an essential part of business etiquette.

在当代中国,白酒是生意场上的必备礼仪

Once you are in a toasting round, it's tricky to get out.

一旦你加进了酒局,那可就难抽身而出了

It sounds like a drinking game.

这听起来像是饮酒游戏

It is not actually a drinking game, it is drinking tradition.

这可不算饮酒游戏,这是饮酒传统

If you want play some drinking games, five-ten now. This is drinking games.

真正的饮酒游戏应该是划拳之类的。这才是饮酒游戏

Last time I played a drinking game I ended up naked.

上次我玩这种游戏就输得一丝不挂

I think I better leave the Baijiu to the experts.

我觉得我还是让行家来对付白酒吧

Happy New Year. Happy New Year.

新年快乐。新年快乐

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543404.html