纪录片《中国春节》 第73期 欢庆(20)(在线收听

Everyone's loving the Dragons.

大家都喜爱龙

And you see in front of all of the dragons there is somebody carrying a pearl.

能看到在所有这些龙的前面都有人拿着一颗珠子

Everyone is touching it for good luck and that is supposed to represent wisdom.

大家都要摸一下以求好运,因为这珠子代表智慧

And the dragon is in constant pursue toward wisdom. That's what the pearl means.

而龙会一直追求智慧。这就是珠子的含义

This whole city is partying. Thank you.

整个城市都在欢庆。谢谢

Amazing, somebody in the crowd has just given me a red envelope

有意思,人群里有人给了我个红包

which is a tradition in China, suppose to bring good luck.

这是个中国传统,表示会带来好运

At Chinese New Year, giving red envelopes is a hugely popular custom.

在中国新年,送红包是特别流行的习俗

There is cash inside. Thank you very much, my friends.

里边是现钱。非常感谢,朋友

These incredible stilt walkers have come from the Netherlands.

这些难以置信的高跷手来自荷兰

Just magical, these dinosaurs. Absolutely glorious. Look at you!

这些恐龙太奇妙了。绝对漂亮。看看你

We have entered Canton Road,

我们进了广东道

the Hong Kong's equivalent of our Bond Street and somewhere here should be Kate Humble.

这在香港,就相当于我们伦敦的邦德街,而凯特·韩波应该就在附近

There she is! I can see her, there! How are you doing? Happy New Year, Miss Humble.

她在那儿,我看到了,那里!你怎么样?新年快乐韩波小姐

And that's it, Ant has been the finale of this evening, it's been the most amazing parade.

就是这些,安特就是今晚的收官演出,这可真是美妙的游行啊

But, extraordinarily, the party doesn't end here.

不过非同寻常的是,派对还没有结束

Tomorrow we've got a whole new celebration that will get started.

明天还会开始进行全新的庆祝

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpzgcj/543436.html