英国新闻听力 定制化app让脑中风患者"开口"说话(在线收听

When Graham lost his voice, I said to all my friends and family: get a recording of your husband or boyfriend.

格雷厄姆说不出话后,我跟我所有的家人和朋友说:“把你老公或者男友的声音录下来”。

Because my God, that I miss that like "good night", "I love you", that was horrendous, not having his voice.

因为上帝啊,我多么想念他的声音,像他说“晚安”“我爱你”这些,我再也听不到他的声音了,这种感觉太可怕了。

Hi, guys. It's good to see you. Hi, Graham. Hi, Zoe. This is Ross.

你们好,很高兴见到你们。你好,格雷厄姆。你好,佐伊。这是罗斯。

The most frustrating thing for Graham at the moment is that people are treating him like he's brain-dead when he's not.

现在对于格雷厄姆来说感到最受挫的事是,人们把他当植物人看待,但是他不是。

The key thing is that he can say just a quick statement whenever the urge comes across.

只要大脑有一个想法,他都能很快地表达出来,这是很关键的。

Hello. Here's me, Graham, sitting with my daughter Louisa.

大家好,我是格雷厄姆,我和我的女儿路易莎坐在一块。

Yeah, usual self, just like at home.

是的,我和平常一样,像在家一样放松。

You're not supposed to throw stones at the video camera.

你不应该朝摄像机镜头扔石子。

Dad, say something. I'm knackered. And it's very nice looking at these lovebirds.

爸爸,说句话。我累了。看看这些爱情鸟,好棒。

It's just amazing to actually see what's he's really like or what he used to be like.

看到他真正是一个什么样的人,我觉得不可思议。或者说是他以前的样子。

Yeah, but he's still there. It's just he can't get it out. Yeah.

是的,但是他仍然好好活着。他只是不能表达出来。是的。

It's a quarter to one. And I think I've written the code.

现在是差一刻凌晨一点了。我想我已经把程序写完了。

I definitely felt a very, very strong emotional connection to this story.

在这样的故事里,我肯定会带入自己很强烈的情感。

He could be like your dad or your brother, or anyone.

格雷厄姆就像你的爸爸或者哥哥或者你的什么人。

We found clips of you in your own voice from the home videos that we've dug out of the attic.

我们从阁楼翻出来的家庭录影带里找到了你自己声音的一些音频。

So that they're actually you.

这些声音就代表了你本人。

We went through about 50 hours of footage.

我们看了大概50个小时的录像。

It was really nice for us actually to hear you speak and see your move. And that was really great.

又能听到你的声音,看到你的活动,感觉真的很好。真的好棒。

All right Graham, over to you, I guess.

好的,格雷厄姆,我想现在该你操作了。

I love you Zoe. I love you Zoe.

佐伊,我爱你。佐伊,我爱你。

More, more. I want you to keep pressing it. I can hear you. I don't care what you say.

多按几个,多按几个。我想你一直按它。这样我能听你说话。你说什么都可以。

I want a well-earned rest and a drink.

我想要自己应得的休息,还想来杯喝的。

Thanks guys.

谢谢你们。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ygxwtl/543530.html