旅游口语天天说 如何确认是否走错(在线收听

第一句:I'm not going in the right direction, am I?

我走的方向不对,是吗?

A: Excuse me. I’m not going in the right direction to the police station, am I?

打扰了,我去警察局走的方向不对,是吗?

B: I'm afraid you are lost.

恐怕你迷路了。

第二句:Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.

对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。

A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I'm looking for the Museum.

对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。

B: Boy, you are lost. Its across the town.

孩子,你是迷路了。它在城镇的那头。

A: Oh! What bad luck! How can I get to the Museum?

哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?

B: You can take No. 24 bus here and then transfer to No. 53 bus to get there.

你可以在此乘坐24路公交车然后换乘53路公交车到那里。

 

其他表达法:

Excuse me, how can I go to...

请问我如何才能到达......

Excuse me, but would you like to tell me the way to …

打扰了,你能告诉我去......的路吗?

Excuse me, do you know how to get...

请问你知道去……的路怎么走吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lykytts/544155.html