《梅林传奇》第一季 第一集 巨龙的召唤(11)(在线收听

What do you mean?

你说的是什么意思?

Well, magic requires incantations, spells it takes years to study. What I saw you do was...elemental, instinctive.

施展魔法需要念咒语,而学咒语需要多年时间。但我看你施展时就像你的本能。

What's the point if it can't be used?

如果不能使用有什么意义呢?

That I do not know. You are a question that has never been posted before, Merlin.

那我就不知道了。你是个从来没有出现过的问题,梅林。

Did you ever study magic?

你学过魔法吗?

Uther banned such work 20 years ago. Why?

乌瑟王已经禁止魔法20年了。为什么?

People used magic to the wrong end at that time. It threw the nature order into chaos.

那时候人们用魔法做坏事。破坏了自然规律。

Uther made it his mission to destroy everything from back then. Even the dragons.

那时起,乌瑟王就下决心要清除所有与魔法有关的东西。甚至连龙也不放过。

All of them?

所有的龙?

There was one dragon he chose not to kill. Kept it as an example.

有一只例外。用来以儆效尤的。

He imprisoned it in a carve deep beneath the castle that no one can free it.

龙被关在城堡深处一间大囚房里,永远也得不到自由。

Now eat up. When we finished, I need you to take a preparation to Lady Helen. She needed it for her voice.

快点吃。吃完了我要你送一剂药去海伦夫人那里。她需要这个药来润喉。

What are you doing in here?

你在这做什么?

Um...I...I was asked to deliver this.

呃,我,我是来送药的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/545834.html