《梅林传奇》第一季 第一集 巨龙的召唤(12)(在线收听

How's your knee-walking coming alone? Oh, don't run away. From you?

你学会跪着走路了么?哎,别避开我啊。避开你?

Thank God. I thought you are deaf as well as dumb.

谢天谢地。我还以为你又聋又哑呢。

Look, I've told you you are an ass. I just didn't realize you are a royal one.

听着,我跟你说过你是个混蛋。只是没想到是个皇族的混蛋。

What are you going to do? You got your daddy's men to protect you?

你有什么打算呢?叫你父王的侍卫来保护你吗?

Haha, I can take you apart with one blow.

哈哈,我吹口气就能将你大卸八块。

I can take your apart with less than that.

而我根本就不用花力气。

Are you sure?

你确定?

Here you go, big man. Come on, then. I warn you, I've been trained to kill since birth.

拿着,"大块头"。动手吧。我警告你,我自出娘胎就训练搏斗了。

Wow. And how long have you been training to be a prat?

哇,那你训练了多久才变成一个白痴啊?

You can't address me like that.

你不能用这种语气和我说话。

Sorry, how long have you been training to be a prat? My Lord.

抱歉,那究竟训练了多久才变成白痴的呢?殿下。

Come on, then, Merlin. Come on! You are in trouble now.

动手吧 梅林。来啊!你有麻烦了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/545835.html