《梅林传奇》第一季 第二集 骑士的盾(14)(在线收听

Your servant? You make these outrageous accusations against a knight on the word of your servant?

你的仆人?你听信仆人的话对一名勇士进行无端的指控?

I believe he is telling the truth.

我相信他所言不假。

My lord, am I really to be judged on some hearsay from a boy?

陛下,难道要听信仆人的谣言定在下的罪吗?

I've seen those snakes come alive.

我亲眼目睹那些蛇活过来。

How dare you interrupt? ! Guards.

你胆敢插嘴?!守卫。

My Lord. Wait. I'm sure he was merely mistaken. I wouldn't want him punished on my account.

陛下。等等。他肯定是搞错了。在下不想他因我受罚。

You see? This is how a true knight behaves with gallantry and honour.

看到了吗?这才是名副其实的骑士作风,勇敢,令人尊敬。

My lord, if your son made these accusations because he's afraid to fight me, then I will graciously accept his withdrawal.

陛下,如果令郎是因为害怕与在下决斗而抨击我,那我愿意接受他的退出。

Is this true? Do you wish to withdraw from the tournament?No!

这是真的吗?你想退出比赛吗?不!

What am I to make of these allegations?

我该如何看待这些申述?

Obviously there has been a misunderstanding. I withdraw the allegation against Knight Valiant. Please accept my apology. Accepted.

很显然这是场误会。我收回对Valiant骑士的指控。请接受我的道歉。我接受。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/545869.html