《梅林传奇》第一季 第三集 邪恶女巫Nimueh(2)(在线收听

Looks heavy. It's nothing really.

看起来不轻。 没什么。

Someone got you flowers.

有人送花给你了。

Oh, no. Would you like one? A purple one. Purple suits you. Er, not that I'm saying red doesn't suit you.

哦,不是的。你想来一朵吗?紫色的。紫色最适合你。呃 我并不是说红色不适合你。

Thanks. Well, er...Er, see you. Bye.

谢谢。好吧,嗯...嗯,回头见。 再见。

You look happy.

你看起来很高兴啊。

I picked these for you.

我给你摘了些花。

Oh, that's so sweet.

哦,太好了。

Something to cheer you up. I know you're not sleeping well.

给你提提神。我知道你昨晚没睡好。

You cheer me up.

你让我心情好多了。

Would you like me to put them in water for you?

要我去把它插到水里吗?

I've never seen anything like this before.

我以前从未见过这样的状况。

Do you think it could be some kind of plague?

你觉得会是某种瘟疫吗?

No, I fear that something like this could never come from nature. But who has this kind of power?

不,我恐怕这绝非自然所生之物。可谁有这种能力呢?

You think it's caused by magic?

你觉得这是由法术所致?

Merlin! I'm on my way. Sorry I'm late.

梅林我正要动身。抱歉我晚了。

Don't worry. I'm getting used to it.

别担心。我习惯了。

Oh. Er, Gwen, she gave it to me.

哦。嗯,歌薇,她给我的。

Tell Gaius my father wants to see him now.

告诉盖尤斯父王现在想要见他。

OK.Gaius... I heard.

好的。盖尤斯... 我听到了。

Why couldn't he just tell you himself?

他就不能自己和你说吗?

'Cause that the way it is. You're a servant.

因为就该如此。你是男仆。

If he knew who I was, what I have done...

如果他知道我是谁...我做了什么...

You'd be a dead servant. Right. Get this covered up.

那你就成了个死掉的男仆。好了。把这个藏好。

I'm not your servant.

我不是你的男仆。

No, you're my dogsbody. Come on, hurry up.

不,你是给我打杂的。好了,快点。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/545876.html