《梅林传奇》第一季 第五集 兰斯洛特(圆桌骑士)(10)(在线收听

Well, here we are your final challenge. Succeed and you join the elite. Fail and your journey ends here.

现在,就是对你最后的考验。成功的话你就是一名精英骑士。失败的话你就止步于此。

Lancelot, fifth son of Lord Eldred of Northumbria. Your time starts now.

兰斯洛特,诺桑比亚勋爵埃尔德雷德的第五子。计时现在开始。

He seems to have come out of nowhere.

不知道他是从哪里冒出来的。

I know. He's been a bit of a surprise to all of us.

是啊。他让我们每个人都大吃一惊。

You do us a great honour, Sir Lancelot. The knighthood is the very foundation of Camelot.

有你加盟真是我们的荣幸,兰斯洛特爵士。骑士团是卡梅洛特的基石。

The honour is all mine, sire.

我感到不胜荣幸,陛下。

You father would be very proud. Yes, sire.

你父亲会为你自豪。 是的,陛下。

I've not seen Lord Eldred for many years, longer than I'd imagined it seems. Last time I saw him, he only had four sons.

我有很多年没看到埃尔德雷德勋爵了,长得似乎都超出我的想象了。我上次见他的时候,他还只有4个儿子。

Well...here I am.

现在我来了。

Indeed you are. And I've kept you too long already. Enjoy the celebrations. Sire.

没错。我耽误你太久了。享受庆典吧。 遵命,陛下。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546089.html