《梅林传奇》第一季 第五集 兰斯洛特(圆桌骑士)(14)(在线收听

Merlin? Whatever you do, you don't say I told you so.

梅林? 不管你做什么,别说“我早告诉过你了”。

I have no wish to gloat. What's done is done. Here, come and take a look at this. I've realised my mistake.

我不想幸灾乐祸。但事已如此。过来看看这个。我发现原来我犯了个错。

I've been looking for the creature in the wrong place, the records of all known living things in the kingdom.

我在错误的地方查找这种生物,我只查了王国内所有已知生物。

Then I thought, what about creatures only recorded in legend? In myth? And I just discovered this.

后来我想到如果它是只存在于传说中的生物呢?然后我发现了这个。

That is it! That's the monster!

就是它!这个怪物!

You proved that today.

今天你证明了。

All I know is it's still out there.

我只知道它还逍遥在外。

Let's not wait for it. The kingdom has been menaced by this creature for too long. We finish this now.

我们不能坐以待毙。整个王国受其威胁已久。在此做个了结。

Sire, if I may? Gaius?

陛下,请允许我? 盖乌斯?

I've been researching this creature, sire. I believe it to be a griffin.

我调查了这个生物,陛下。我相信那是狮鹫。

A griffin? What's in a name?

狮鹫? 什么东西?

The Griffin is a creature of magic.

狮鹫那是一种魔法生物。

I don't have time for this, physician.

我可没时间来谈论这些,医师。

It is born of magic, sire, and it can only be killed by magic.

它生于魔法,陛下,也只有魔法能杀死它。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546093.html