《梅林传奇》第一季 第五集 兰斯洛特(圆桌骑士)(17)(在线收听

I have never faced its like.

我从来没见过它那样的东西。

I faced it myself, sire. Some days past. I struck it full square. I wondered how it endured.

我见过,殿下。几天之前。我和它交过手。真不知道它是何种生物。

There are those that believe this creature, this griffin, is a creature of magic, that only magic can destroy it.

有些人认为这个怪物,这头狮鹫是由魔法而生,只有魔法才能终结它。

Do you believe this?

你觉得可信吗?

It doesn't matter what I believe, the use of magic is not permitted.

我的意见并不重要,关键是魔法是命令禁止的。

The knights must prevail with steel and sinew alone.

骑士军团唯有靠着血肉之躯战胜它。

Sire... There's a horse waiting outside.

陛下...... 外面为你备了一匹马。

Thank you. Thank you, sire.Lancelot...

万分感谢,陛下。兰斯洛特,

take it and never return to this place.

骑上马永远别再回来了。

No. No, please, it's not my freedom I seek. I only wish to serve with hornour.I know.

不。不,求你了,这不是我追求的自由。我只想为荣誉而战。我知道。

Then let me ride with you sire.

那就让我助你一臂之力。

I cannot. My father knows nothing of this. I release you myself, but can do no more. Now go before I change my mind.

我不能这么做。我父王对此事一无所知。我能放了你,但我只能做到这一步了。在我改变主意前快离开这。

You must do this for Arthur.

为了亚瑟你必须如此。

I've never cast a spell of enchantment this powerful.

我从未试过这么强大的咒语施法。

Nothing less will kill it. Here. Try.

别的都杀不了它的。拿着。试试看。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546096.html