《梅林传奇》第一季 第六集 灵丹妙药(2)(在线收听

If you're suggesting magic, have you forgotten what happened with Gwen's father?

你是说用魔法吗,难道你忘了格温父亲的事吗?

This is not a magical illness. It must be cured by conventional means. We keep trying. See if you can find me some fresh rosemary.

这不是魔法引起的疾病。得用传统方法治疗。我们继续试验。帮我找点新鲜的迷迭香。

There must be something more I can do. And yarrow.

我还能帮上其它忙。 再找些西洋蓍草。

What's your business here?

你在这里干什么?

My name is Edwin Muirden, and I have a remedy to cure all ills.

我叫艾德文·缪恩,我有灵丹妙药。

Is that so?

是这样吗?

I beg an audience with the king.

我请求与国王见面。

Our Court has a physician.

宫里有御医。

I hear the Lady Morgana was gravely ill.

我听说茉嘉娜公主病入膏肓。

That is no concern of yours.

这不是你应该考虑的问题。

I might be able to help her.

我也许能救她。

Our physician has the matter in hand.

御医正在诊治。

I will be at the inn in case you change your mind.

我住在客栈也许你会改变主意。

It's going to be all right. It is, I know it is. She's going to be absolutely... Merlin!What?

不会有事的。我知道 会没事的。她会完全... 梅林 什么?

You're making me anxious. But I'm not worried. Then stop pacing.

你让我焦虑。 但我不担心啊。 别走来走去了。

I can't preserve her life for much longer. She has hours, maybe less.

我没办法让她活命。她还有几小时,也许更少。

We can not let her die. Arthur...please.

我们不能眼睁睁看她死。 亚瑟,别说了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546293.html