《梅林传奇》第一季 第六集 灵丹妙药(18)(在线收听

You need to be careful who you say that to.

不要对其他人说这话。

I'm saying it to you, because you can do something about it. I can't.

我只对你说了,因为你做些什么。 我无能为力。

But you think the same, don't you? He's evil.

但是你和我想的一样,对吗?他是个魔鬼。

It's not that simple.

没这么简单。

So you're going to turn your back on us.

你就这么扔下我们不管了。

I have no choice. I'm sorry, Gwen.

我别无选择。对不起,格温。

In life you always have a choice. Sometimes it's easier to think that you don't.

只要活着总有选择的余地。有时候觉得没有选择会更简单。

Well then, my choice is to leave.

那么我的选择是离开此地。

Then I'll miss you.

我会想念你的。

Goodbye, Gaius.

再见,盖乌斯。

It seems the drugs I gave you have taken hold. Your body is now paralysed.

看样子我给你的药起效了。现在你的身体已经被麻醉了。

Now, open your eyes, my Lord. I want my face to be the last face you ever see.

现在,张开你的眼睛,陛下。我想让你的生命就此在我面前终结。

You took my childhood from me. And now finally, I take my parents' revenge.

你夺走了我的童年。终于,我可以为我的父母报仇。

I will not allow you to kill Uther.

我不会让你杀了乌瑟王的。

You've never had a problem letting people die before.

你以前不是对此漠不关心么。

Your parents were practising dark magic, just like you.

你的父母一直在练习黑魔法,你也是。

And how do you propose to stop me?

那你想如何阻止我?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546309.html