《梅林传奇》第一季 第七集 阿法隆之门(9)(在线收听

Don't think you can make a fool out of me.

你别想让我丢脸。

I won't have to. You're managing to do that well enough already.

不劳我动手。你自己已经丢得够干净了。

Stay away from him!

离他远点!

Or what? Jealousy is such an unattractive trait in a women.

不然呢?醋劲大的女人真是面目可憎。

If anything happens to Arthur...I'll find you. However long it takes.

如果亚瑟出了什么事......我会来找你。不管要花多久。

You've not been gone as long as I expected.

没想到你这么快就回来了。

We were interrupted. What happened?

我们受了干扰。 怎么回事?

I was nearly killed. For a moment, I felt what it would be like to die a mortal death.

我差点被杀了。那一瞬间,我尝到了凡人死亡的滋味。

He saved me. Someone so weak, so feeble, saved ME.I can't bear to be like this a moment longer.

他救了我。如此弱小,如此无力的人,救了我。我再也不能容忍这种生活了。

You won't have to. Once his heart is yours, the gates of Avalon will open once again for us and we can regain our true form.

你不必忍。一等他的心归你,阿瓦隆的大门将再次为我们敞开,我们就可以恢复原型了。

I need a little more time.

我还需要些时间。

You must hurry. The physician can see us for what we truly are.

你得赶快。那御医认得出我们。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546456.html