《梅林传奇》第一季 第九集 王者之剑(8)(在线收听

Then you must tell him who the knight is. No.

那你就告诉他那骑士到底是谁。不。

You cannot hide the truth forever.

不能永远掩盖真相。

I am the King! You will not tell me what I can and can not do.

我才是国王!不用你来告诉我该怎么做。

It is your choice, Sire. You tell him, or let him go to his death.

陛下,由你决定。你告诉他真相还是让他去送死。

No one but you or I will ever know the secret of Arthur's birth.

除了你我之外,没人知道亚瑟诞生的秘密。

The boy is of age, he should know.

他长大了,该知道真相了。

Never. You made an oath. I warned you not to break it.

永远不行。你曾发过誓。我警告你别违背誓言。

Very well, Sire. Leave me.

是,陛下。退下吧。

Merlin, you know that coversation we had about knocking...

梅林,我们上次讨论的关于敲门......

You have to pull out.

你必须退出。

And why is that?

为什么?

Because he'll kill you.

因为他会杀了你。

Why does everyone think that?

为什么每一个人都这么想?

Because they're right. Just pull out. You've the crowned prince. No one wants to see you die of some stupid challenge.

因为他们是对的。退出吧。你已经是王子了。大家都不希望你因为无聊的挑战而去送死。

I am not a coward.

我不是懦夫。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547175.html