《梅林传奇》第一季 第九集 王者之剑(15)(在线收听

I will take it to my grave.

誓死守言。

You have always been a good friend, despite my temper.

尽管我脾气爆裂,你一直是我的挚友。

I always thought that would be the death of you.

我以为脾气是你的致命弱点。

I have one other favour to ask.

我还有一个请求。

My father's been saving this, he's always said it was the best sword he's ever made.

父亲一直保存着这个,说这是他所打造的最好的剑。

It's perfect.

太完美了。

He'll kill me if he finds I've taken it.

如果他发现我拿走了我就糟了。

He will understand. You did it for Arthur.

他会明白你这样做是为了救亚瑟。

I knew you were proud of him really.

我知道你很是为他感到骄傲。

I wouldn't drink it for pleasure.

平时我绝不会拿这东西喝着玩。

Why don't you sit down for a moment.

不如坐下休息片刻。

Mind you, if you forget about the taste, the after effect is pleasurable. Just lie down.

提醒一下,虽然很难喝,但感觉不错。躺下吧。

It's for Arthur.

那是为亚瑟准备的。

He won't be needing it today I will be taking Arthur's place.

他今天不需要这个。我代他出战。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547369.html