《梅林传奇》第一季 第十集 真相时刻(14)(在线收听

How many more need to die before you realise this is a battle that cant be won?

要害死多少个才能让你意识到这是场没有胜算的仗呢?

When Kanen comes, you haven't got a chance. You're going to be slaughtered.

卡南到来时,你们没有赢的机会。将是你们丧命之时。

Don't bother, Merlin, I'm not interested.

别废话,梅林,我没兴趣。

You should be, because tomorrow Kanen attacks and whether you like it or not, we'll have to fight.

你会有兴趣的,明天卡南将进犯不管你乐意与否我们都将战斗。

Not if I'm not here.

那时我已不在这里。

That's up to you, but the rest of us are staying. Join us, Will.

那是你的事,其他人都会留下来。加入我们,威尔。

This isn't about Arthur this is about your friends, are you really going to abandon them?

这不关亚瑟的事,但事关你的朋友,你准备抛弃他们么?

What, like you did? I'm here now.

什么,像你之前那样么? 我现在就在这里。

Yeah. Yeah, you are and you could end this. If you use your magic, then no one else would have to die.

是啊。确实,而且你还能结束这一切。如果你用魔法就没人会死了。

You know I can't.

你知道我不能用。

Can't or won't? I'm not the one abandoning these people, Merlin. You are.

不能用还是不准备用?我不是抛弃大家的人。你才是,梅林。

William's father was killed fighting for King Cendred, so he doesn't trust anyone of nobility.

威廉的父亲在为森德里德国王战斗时牺牲了,所以他不信任任何贵族。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547387.html