《梅林传奇》第一季 第十集 真相时刻(16)(在线收听

I know you want help, but women can't stay here, it's too dangerous.

我知道你想帮忙,但女人不能留在这里,太危险了。

The women have as much right to fight for their lives as the men do.

女人跟男人一样拥有誓死奋战的权利。

But none of you know how to fight.

可你们都不懂打仗。

The more of us there are, the better chance we stand.

我们人越多胜算就越大。

This is your home. If you want to fight to defend it, that's your choice. I'd be honoured to stand alongside you.

这是你们的家园。如果你们执意守护它,那是你们的决定。能并肩作战将是我的荣幸。

Kanen attacks tomorrow. Kanen's brutal. He fights only to kill, which is why he will never defeat us.

卡南明早就会来了。卡南残暴野蛮。杀戮成性,这也是他永远无法战胜我们的原因。

Look around. In this circle, we're all equals. You're not fighting because someone's ordering you to.

看看四周吧。围坐在这里的我们都是平等的。你们战斗并不是某个人命令你们这样。

You're fighting for so much more than that.

你们战斗的初衷远远高于那。

You fight for your homes. You fight for your family. You fight for your friends. You fight for the right to grow crops in peace.

你们为家园而战。你们为家人而战。你们为挚友而战。你们为安定地耕种生息而战。

And if you fall, you fall fighting for the noblest of causes, fighting for your very right to survive.

如果你们失败了,你们也是为了最为崇高的缘由,为你们至高无上的生存的权利而战。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547389.html