《梅林传奇》第一季 第十一集 迷宫(12)(在线收听

Then you should go home. If you are caught stealing again, I will not spare you.

所以你应该回家。如果下次被发现了,不会放过你。

Yes, my lord. Thank you.Wait.

殿下。多谢。等下。

Use it sparingly. It might be the last food you and your family get for some time.

算计着用。你全家还要靠它维持生活好一段时间。

You have shown yourself to be merciful and kind, my lord.

你显示了自己的仁慈之心,殿下。

I never knew water could taste so good. My throat was so dry, I thought I wouldn't be able to talk.

我从来不知道水也可以如此美味。 我嗓子之前干死了,干到都没法儿说话。

At least some good would have come from the drought, then! More?

那么至少干旱有些好处。 还要吗?

The sand has disappeared and water returned to the well. It doesn't make any sense.

沙子消失水又重现井中。没道理啊。

I suppose you have some explanation for this, Merlin? Let's hear it.

我想你肯定对此有些解释,梅林?说吧。

Anhora said you would be tested. And last night, in the grain store, you let that villager go. And he said, it would bring its own reward.

安赫拉说你会接受考验。昨晚在粮仓你放走了那个村民。他说好心会有好报的。

He was merely grateful, and so he should have been.

他只是感激,他也理应如此。

Maybe that was your first test? You passed it, so the curse has begun to lift. Perhaps THIS is your reward? I know you don't have to listen to me.

也许那是你的第一个考验呢?你通过了,所以诅咒开始消失。可能这就是你的回报?我知道我人微言轻。

I'm glad we agree on something.

很高兴我们有一致的看法。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548103.html