《梅林传奇》第一季 第十二集 点石成金(2)(在线收听

Treason! ? Yes, Morgana, treason. The blacksmith was consorting with a known enemy.

叛国?!是的,茉嘉娜,叛国。铁匠与敌人为伍。

Enemy? What enemy?

敌人?什么敌人?

Tauren. The leader of a band of renegade sorcerers sworn to bring down the King.

陶伦。一群叛国者首领誓要扳倒国王。

And where is this Tauren now? He escaped.

那这个陶伦现在在哪?他逃走了。

Well, then how can you be sure...Because Arthur saw him with his own eyes.

那你怎么那么确定......因为亚瑟亲眼看到他。

Well, even if the man is who you say he is, you can't sentence Tom to death for just being seen with him.

即使那个男人真的如你所说,你不能因为看到汤姆跟他一起就判他死罪。

We have reason to believe he was forging weapons for Tauren.

我们有他为陶伦铸武器的证据。

Rubbish! He would never do such a thing.

胡说!他不会这么做的。

Every man has a price.

人人皆可被收买。

Found this on the blacksmith.

在铁匠身上发现了这个。

So he was paid! ? He's a blacksmith. He could've benn paid for shoeing Tauren's horse! In gold?

那就是有报酬的?他是位铁匠。酬劳可能是为陶伦装马蹄铁得到的!付给他金子吗?

This is madness. You condemn a man with no proof!I have enough proof.

真是疯了。没有证据就给人判刑!我有足够的证据。

Arthur! Have you nothing to say?

亚瑟!就没有什么要说的吗?

Father, the blacksmith committed a crime, but we don't know for certain he meant treason.

父王,铁匠是犯了罪,但我们不确定他是否有意叛国。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548117.html