跟艾米莉一起学口语 第631期:英语中的讽刺 你一定要弄明白!(在线收听

 

Very funny

真好笑

What a bright idea.

这个点子真棒。

What a lovely mess.

这里乱的真是美不胜收。

Pigs might fly.

猪还会飞呢。

 

A: Do you have this T-shirt in a small size?

这件T恤有没有小号的?

B: We do have the same style in a small size, but unfortunately, not in white.

同样款式的,我们的确有小号,但可惜不是白色的。

A: Which colors do you have?

你们有哪些颜色的?

B: Let me see. We have them in apricot, lemon, and mint.

让我想一想,我们有杏黄色,柠檬色和薄荷色的。

A: I want to wear the T-shirt, not eat it.

我想穿那件T恤,并不想把它吃掉。

B: Ha, very funny. Fashion labels like to describe garments creatively. The T-shirts are orange, yellow and green.

哈哈,真好笑,时装品牌都喜欢把服装描述的很有创意。这件T恤是橘色,黄色和绿色的。

A: Can I try on the banana T-shirt, thanks?

我可以试穿那件香蕉似的T恤吗,谢谢?

B: If you mean the yellow one, then that's the lemon color.

如果你的意思是黄色的,那么就是柠檬色的。

A: I know. I was just being silly.

我知道,我只是在装傻。

B: I'll show you to a fitting room. Right this way.

我这就带你到试衣间这边请。

A: Can I try on all three colors?

我可以试穿这三种颜色吗?

B: Certainly. Here you are.

当然行,拿去吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/amlxky/548826.html