《梅林传奇》第一季 第十二集 点石成金(3)(在线收听

No. You are right. Nothing's certain. Save one thing. The law stands or this Kingdom falls.

是的。言之有理。没有什么是确定的。要么恪守法律要么国将不国。

But the law must give him a fair trial!

但也要给予他被公平审判的权利!

He'll get a fair trial, and he'll be found guilty, because that is what he is.

他会有公平审判的机会,但他会被判有罪,因为他就是有罪。

You execute Gwen's father, and I will never forgive you. Never.

如果处决格温的父亲,我永远不会原谅你。永远。

Maybe we should investigate further.

也许我们应该深入调查。

Tauren slept somewhere, he fed somewhere. Find anyone who helped him in any way. They must be punished.

陶伦总要吃饭睡觉的。找到任何帮助过他的人。一律严惩。

The people must see the laws of Camelot are not to be trifled with. Yes, Father.

子民必须认识到卡梅洛特城的法律不是儿戏。是,父王。

I didn't know Tauren was sorcerer. I meant no harm, I swear.

我不知道陶伦是魔法师。我发誓,我没想造反。

Why didn't you tell me what was going on?

为什么不告诉我发生了什么?

I knew you wouldn't like it, Gwen. You're cautious. I didn't want to let an oppotunity pass.

格温,我知道你不会喜欢。你一向小心行事。我不想让机会溜走。

Oppotunity? You call this an oppotunity?

机会?你称这为机会?

I know. I've been a fool. I just wanted to make a better life for us. For you. I wanted to make you happy.

我知道。我是个傻子。我只想生活过得好点。让你过得好点。我想让你开心。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548844.html