《梅林传奇》第一季 第十二集 点石成金(20)(在线收听

I think you've been amazing. After all that's happened, getting your life back together.

你才是真正了不起的人。发生了那么多事之后还坚强的活着。

It's better than sitting in an empty house waiting for my father to walk through the door.

这总比坐在空房子里傻等着父亲走进来要好。

The thing I find hardest to bear is that people will always think he was guilty because he tried to escape.

其实我最不能忍受的就是人们都会以为他真的犯罪了因为他想越狱。

I know he was innocent.

我知道他是无辜的。

I think he tried to escape because he knew that whatever he said or did he'd be killed.

我认为他决定越狱是因为他知道无论如何都难逃一死。

Uther had already made up his mind. That's the kind of man he is.

乌瑟已经下定决心了。他就是这种人。

I wouldn't blame you if you wanted him dead.

如果你希望乌瑟去死那也是合理的。

If Uther died I'd feel nothing. He means nothing to me.

如果乌瑟死了我不会有任何感觉。他对我来说什么都不是。

But if you had, you know, the choice, what would you do? If you had the power of life and death over Uther, would you kill him for what he did? No!

但如果能让你选择的话,你会怎么做?如果你有机会决定乌瑟的生死,你会为了他做的事情杀了他吗?不会!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548861.html