《梅林传奇》第一季 第十二集 点石成金(22)(在线收听

But when I do, you clap me in irons.

但你每次都用铁块打我。

I know I'm not an easy man. My temper blinds me sometimes. There are things that I regret.

我算不上一个和善的人。脾气有时候会让我失去理智。许多事情我都很后悔。

Gwen's father? Yes.

格温的父亲?是的。

Are you saying you were wrong to have Tom killed? Yes.

你承认杀死汤姆是你错了?是的。

Ah. busy day?

今天很忙吧?

Had its moments.I hear that Tauren tried to assassinate Uther.

是忙了一会儿呢。我听说陶伦要谋杀乌瑟。

That's what I hear.

我也听说了。

And that Morgana saved him. How many men were there three four?

然后茉嘉娜救了他。有多少人呢,三四个?

Yeah, something like that.

差不多吧。

Morgana must have shown extraordinary courage to have defended a king against such odds. I suppose you had nothing to do with it.

茉嘉娜能克服这么大的困难拯救我们的国王,她的勇气非同一般。我想你没搀和这事吧。

Oh, you know. Just background stuff.

我嘛。我只是小跟班而已。

No need to be so modest. Merlin. Sorry.

你不用那么谦虚,梅林。对不起。

It's not a criticism. It's compliment.

我没在批评你。这是表扬啊。

Right. Thanks, Gaius.

哦。谢谢你,盖乌斯。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548863.html