《梅林传奇》第一季 第十三集 生死守恒(6)(在线收听

The Old Religion died out centuries ago.

古魔法几百年前就消失殆尽。

The Old Religion is the magic of the earth itself. It is the essence which binds all things together. It will last long beyond the time of men.

古魔法是地球本身的魔法。是万物的精髓。超越时空而存在。

But how can that help me save Arthur?

但这于我救亚瑟有何帮助?

You will find those who still serve it. Those who hold dominion over life and death. Where?

你去找仍然在使用它的人。那些控制生杀大权的人。 去哪找?

Go to the place that men call the Isle of the Blessed, where the power of the ancients can still be felt.

前往那个被称为"赐福岛"的地方,在那里可感受到古魔法的威力。

There you will discover Arthur's salvation.

你会找到救亚瑟的解药。

Thank you. Thank you.

谢谢。谢谢。

And Merlin, the young Pendragon must live, no matter what the cost.

还有,梅林,不管付什么代价,一定要让小彭德拉根活着。

Merlin, you're back. I need your help. We must get this to Arthur to ease his passing.

梅林,你回来了。帮把手。用这个为亚瑟续命。

No. We have to save him.

不。我们得救他。

We've already tried.

我们已经在救了啊。

The Beast comes from the Old Religion the cure must come from there as well.

那怪兽源于古老的魔法,治疗方法也只能寻其根源。

There are not many left with such an art.

但这样的方法已经失传。

You said yourself the Old Religion is still alive. There is an island beyond the white mountains... No!

你自己说过那古魔法依然存在。在白头山附近有座小岛...... 不行!

The Isle of Blessed, you know it?

赐福岛,你知道?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548869.html