《梅林传奇》第一季 第十三集 生死守恒(18)(在线收听

To have known you has been my greatest pleasure, and to sacrifice myself for you is but an honour.

认识你是我最大的快乐,为你牺牲则使我感到莫大的荣幸。

You are, and will always be, the son I never had.

我永远将把你看作我的亲生子。

My lady.It is a long time since you called me that.

小姐。很久都没听到你这样叫我了。

I've come to ask for your help.

我是来向你寻求帮助的。

As you once did before, for Uther. You did not like the outcome.

就像上次我帮乌瑟的忙一样。你又对结果不满意。

I offer a chance for you to atone for the death of his wife.

我给过你机会弥补杀死他妻子的罪过。

I have save the life of her son. What more do you ask for?

我救了他儿子啊。你还想怎么样?

That this time, you take a just price. Merlin intends to offer his life for his mother's. I want you to take mine in his place.

这次我们来做一个公平的交易。梅林打算替他母亲牺牲。而我是来顶替梅林的。

With all my powers of prediction, I could never have foretold this. Gaius the hero!

我的预言能力再强,也没能猜到这个结果。盖乌斯成英雄了!

Why should I grant your wish? You stood and watched as our friends burned in the great purge. You are nothing but a traitor.

我为什么要满足你的心愿?你什么都不做眼睁睁看着朋友被谬杀。就是一个卖国贼。

Merlin is the one man who can bring magic back to this land. At Arthur's side, he can help forge a new kingdom.

只有梅林能让魔法重归这片土地。与亚瑟并肩,他们能创造出新的王国。

A world of peace and beauty that we can only dream of.

创造出一个美丽祥和的梦想国度。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548881.html