《贱女孩》精讲 06 青春皇室的邀请(在线收听

Okay, you should just know that we don't do this a lot,

好了,你应该知道我们很少这样

We wanna invite you to have lunch with us.

我们想邀请你,这个礼拜

so this is, like, a really huge deal.

所以可能...这是个...真正惊人的举措

every day for the rest of the week.

每天都和我们共进午餐

So we'll see you tomorrow.

那我们明天再见

On Wednesdays, we wear pink.

周三我们会穿粉红色的衣服

Oh, my God! Okay, you have to do it, okay?

噢,上帝!好了,你一定得那样,好吗?

And then you have to tell me all the horrible things that Regina says.

然后你得告诉我,莉贾娜说的所有恐怖的事情

- Regina seems sweet.- Regina George is not sweet.

- 莉贾娜看上去蛮可爱的。- 莉贾娜·乔治并不可爱。

She's a scum-sucking road whore! She ruined my life!

她是淫荡的街妓!她毁了我的一生!

She's fabulous, but she's evil.

她很不可思议,但也很可怕

- Hey, get out of here! - Oh, my God, Danny DeVito.

- 嗨,出去! - 噢,上帝,丹尼·德维托

I love your work!

我想做你的工作!

- Why do you hate her? - What do you mean?

- 你为什么恨她? - 你说谁?

Regina. You seem to really hate her.

莉贾娜,你看上去对她恨之入骨

Yes. What's your question?

不错,你想问什么?

- Well, my question is, why? - Regina started this rumor

- 呃...我想问,为什么呢? - 莉贾娜制造谣言...

- that Janis was... - Damian! Shall we not?

- 说詹妮丝... - 戴米恩!我们没有好吗?

Now, look, this isn't about hating her, okay?

看看,这不是恨她,好吗?

I just think that it would be, like, a fun little experiment.

我只是想,如果你和她们在一起

if you were to hang out with them and then tell us everything that they say.

然后告诉我们她们谈论的一切 这...或许...是个有趣的小试验

- What do we even talk about? - Hair products.

- 我们能谈论什么呢? - 头发产品

- Ashton Kutcher. - Is that a band?

- 艾什顿·库奇 - 是乐队吗?

Would you just do it? Please?

就这样好吗?拜托了?

Okay, fine. Do you have anything pink?

好,没问题,你们有没有什么粉红色的东西?

- Yes. - No.

- 有啊 - 没有

By eighth period, I was so happy to get to math class.

第八个学时,我很开心能来到数学课堂上

I mean, I'm good at math. I understand math.

我是说,我很擅长数学,我能领悟数学的奥妙

Nothing in math class could mess me up.

数学课上,没有什么能难倒我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549285.html