《贱女孩》精讲 17 神奇的营养棒(在线收听

- Hey. - Hey, what's up?

- 嗨 - 嗨,什么事?

My purse!

我的钱包!

Looks like he's headed for the projection room

看上去他正朝礼堂

above the auditorium!

上面的放映室跑去!

Coach Carr?

卡尔教练?

Trang Pak?

帕春?

Guys, why did we think we could do this? We're amateurs.

伙计,为什么认为我们能行呢?我们只是业余的

No, we just have to regroup. Think outside our box.

不,我们只是需要重新想想,放开我们的思维

What are Kelteen bars?

卡尔丁棒是什么?

They're these weird Swedish nutrition bars.

是神奇的瑞典营养棒

My mom used to give them to the kids in Africa to help them gain weight.

我母亲曾用它来帮助非洲的孩子增加重量

They're these weird nutrition bars my mom uses to lose weight.

这些神奇的营养棒是我妈妈用来减肥的

Give me it.

给我

It's all in, like, Swedish or something.

都是用瑞典文写的

Yeah, you know, there's some weird ingredient in them

对啊,你知道,有神奇的东西在里面

that's not legal in the U.S. yet.

在美国还不合法

-Ephedrine? -No.

- 麻黄素? - 不是

It burns carbs. It just burns up all your carbs.

它燃烧脂肪,燃烧所有的脂肪

I really wanna lose 3 pounds.

我真想减轻3磅

Oh, my God, what are you talking about?

哦,上帝,你们在谈什么?

- You're so skinny. - Shut up.

- 你很瘦了 - 闭嘴

Yes.

好吧

The weird thing about hanging out with Regina

把这个神奇棒给莉贾娜

was that I could hate her, and at the same time,

让我可以恨她,同时

I still wanted her to like me.

还要她喜欢我

Okay, you have really good eyebrows.

好,你的眉毛棒极了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549296.html