《贱女孩》精讲 22 莉贾娜,你不能和我们坐一起(在线收听

Don't invite Gretchen. She's driving me nuts.

别叫格雷琴,她要逼疯我了

- Hold on. - Okay, hurry up.

- 别挂 - 好,快点

It's Regina.

我是莉贾娜

She wants to hang out with me tonight, but she told me not to tell you.

她想和我今晚出去,但是说不要告诉你

Do not hang out with her.

不要和她出去

- Why? - You don't want me to tell you.

- 为什么? - 你不会希望我告诉你的

You can tell me. Hold on.

你可以给我说,别挂

Oh, my God, she's so annoying.

哦,上帝,她真讨厌

Who is?

谁?

- Who's this? - Gretchen.

- 你是谁? - 格雷琴

Right. Hold on.

好,别挂

- Oh, my God, she's so annoying. - I know. Just get rid of her.

- 哦,上帝,她真讨厌 - 我知道,别叫她就行了

Okay, what is it?

好,什么?

Regina says everyone hates you because you're such a slut.

莉贾娜说每个人都恨你,因为你是个荡妇

She said that?

她这样说了?

You didn't hear it from me.

你不是从我这里听到的

- Little harsh, Gretch. - Whatever. She has a right to know.

- 有点讨厌啊,格雷琴 - 不管怎样,她有权知道

I can't go out. I'm sick.

我不能出去,我病了

Boo. You whore.

切,你这个贱货

Regina, we have to talk to you.

莉贾娜,我们要和你谈谈

- Yes. - Regina, you're wearing sweatpants.

是的,莉贾娜,你穿着运动裤

It's Monday.

今天是礼拜一啊

- So? - So that's against the rules,

- 那又怎样? - 违反规则啦

and you can't sit with us.

你不能和我们坐一起了

Whatever. Those rules aren't real.

无所谓啊,规则是可变的嘛

They were real that day I wore a vest.

那天我穿背心,规则就不能变?

- Because that vest was disgusting. - You can't sit with us!

- 因为背心令人讨厌 - 你不能和我们坐一起!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549301.html