《贱女孩》精讲 23 我成了新一代的女王(在线收听

You can walk home, bitches.

你可以走回家,婊子

Watch where you're going, fat-ass!

瞧你怎么在走路,肥屁股!

Gretchen and Karen followed me around all afternoon.

格雷琴和克伦整个下午都跟着我

- So, what are we doing this weekend? - Yeah, what are we doing?

- 那我们周末干什么? - 是啊,周末干什么?

I have to go to Madison with my parents.

哦,我要和父母去麦迪逊

What...

什么...?

We have tickets for this thing.

我们都买好票了

- What? - What?

- 什么? - 什么?

Was I the new queen bee?

我会是新的蜂后吗?

I can try and get out of it.

我会去努力争取一下的

- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.

- 好的 - 好,好

Because I told my friend Janis I'd go to her art show.

因为我告诉了我的朋友詹妮丝 我会去看她的艺术展

We've had these tickets for months.

我们几个月前就买好票了

You love Ladysmith Black Mambazo.

但你喜欢雷迪斯密斯来的黑斧乐队

But she's my friend, and I made her a promise.

但是她是我的朋友,而且我已经答应她了

I think Cady's old enough to spend one night on her own.

我想凯蒂够大了,可以独自过夜了

I had learned how to control everyone around me.

我已经学会怎么控制我周围的人了

Hey. I'm having a small get-together at my house tomorrow night.

嘿,明晚在我家有个小型的聚会

- Is Regina going? - No. Do you think I'm an idiot?

- 莉贾娜去吗? - 不,你认为我是个傻瓜吗?

No, it's just gonna be a few cool people, and you better be one of them, byotch.

不,去的都是些很酷的家伙你最好也是其中一员,小可爱

- Fine, I'll go. - Shut up.

- 好,我会去的 - 说定了

I love that shirt on you.

我喜欢你穿这件衣服

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549302.html