《贱女孩》精讲 24 她居然敢不邀请我(在线收听

Okay.

It was not enough.

根本不够

Somehow, the word had gotten out about my small get-together.

不知怎么,我办聚会的事传了出去

Jason is here with Taylor Wedell.

杰森和泰勒·威德尔在这儿

He's just using her to make you mad.

他是让她来气你的

- Have you guys seen Aaron yet? - No.

- 你们看到亚伦了吗? - 没有

Dude, put on the Ramayana Monkey Chant.

哥们,放《罗摩衍那猴子圣歌》吧

- Do I know you? - Deek! What up, dog?

- 我认识你吗? - 迪克!怎么了,小妞儿?

She thinks she's gonna have a party and not invite me?

她认为她可以举行晚会不邀请我?

- Who does she think she is? - You're right, hon.

- 她认为她是谁? - 你说得对,甜心

I like, invented her, you know what I mean?

就像是我发掘了她,你知道我的意思吧?

I have to talk to you.

我有话对你说

Whatever.

什么?

- I love you. - I know, I know.

- 我爱你 - 我知道,我知道

Hey! Put that down!

嘿!把那放下!

Was Aaron blowing me off?

亚伦放我飞机?

What's up? Gretchen came to talk to me.

什么事?格雷琴来找我谈

- Oh, no. - Look,

- 哦,不要 - 瞧

I don't wanna hurt your feelings, but I only date women of color.

我并不想伤害你的感情 但我只和有色女人约会

I have to pee.

我要去小便

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549303.html