《贱女孩》精讲 29 我让她假装和莉贾娜交朋友(在线收听

Oh, my God! Oh, jeez. Okay, walk it off. Walk it off.

哦,上帝!噢,呀 好了,走开,走开

Okay, that hurt.

没事,真疼啊

They're okay.

她们没事

They're okay.

她们没事

Oh, boy. Okay, who's next? Who's next? Keep it going.

噢,男孩们,好了,谁下一个? 谁下一个?继续

Oh, my God. It's her dream come true, diving into a big pile of girls.

噢,上帝,她要梦想成真了 跳进一群女人当中

Okay. Yeah, I've got an apology.

噢,是的,我要道个歉

So I have this friend who is a new student this year,

我有一个朋友,今年的新生

and I convinced her that it would be fun to mess up Regina George's life.

我说服她扰乱莉贾娜·乔治的生活 这是很有趣的事

So I had her pretend to be friends with Regina,

所以我让她假装和莉贾娜交朋友

and then she would come to my house after

这样她就可以来到我家

and we would just laugh about all the dumb stuff Regina said.

而我们就可以嘲笑莉贾娜所说的傻话

And we gave her these candy bar things that would make her gain weight,

我们还给她吃糖果棒让她增肥了

and we turned her best friends against her.

我们还离间她最好的朋友

And then... Oh, yeah, Cady. You know my friend Cady.

还有...噢,是的,凯蒂... 我的朋友凯蒂

She made out with Regina's boyfriend

和莉贾娜的男朋友有一腿

and then convinced him to break up with her.

叫他和莉贾娜分手

Oh, God, and we gave you foot cream instead of face wash.

噢,上帝,她给你的是 搽脚油,而不是洁面乳

God! I am so sorry, Regina.

上帝!很抱歉,莉贾娜

Really, I don't know why I did it.

真的,我不知道自己在作什么

I guess it's probably because I've got a big lesbian crush on you.

我想这可能是因为 我爱上你了

Suck on that!

真恶心!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549308.html