《贱女孩》精讲 35 我真的很抱歉(在线收听

because they think I pushed somebody in front of a bus.

是因为她们以为我把某人推到车前

So that's not good.

所以这不太好

You know, it's not really required of you to make a speech.

你知道,并不是真要你发表演讲

I'm almost done, I swear.

就快说完了,我保证

To all the people whose feelings that got hurt by the Burn Book,

对《烈焰红唇之书》里受到伤害的所有人

I'm really sorry.

我真的非常抱歉

You know, I've never been to one of these things before,

你们知道,这些事我以前从来没经历过

and when I think about how many people wanted this

当我想到有多少人想要这个

and how many people cried over it and stuff...

有多少人为此流泪...

I mean, I think everybody looks like royalty tonight.

我想说,今晚每个人看上去都是青春王族

Look at Jessica Lopez. That dress is amazing.

瞧杰希卡·洛佩兹,她的衣服真漂亮

And Emma Gerber, I mean, that hairdo must have taken hours,

还有埃玛·格贝,我想说, 这个发型肯定花了好几个小时

and you look really pretty.

你看起来也很漂亮

So,

所以...

why is everybody stressing over this thing? ...

为什么每个人要为此而紧张呢?

I mean, it's just plastic. Could really just...

我想说,这只是块塑料,只能...

Share it.

大家分享吧

A piece for Gretchen Wieners, a partial Spring Fling Queen.

一片给格雷琴·维纳斯 她也是“春季狂欢节王后”

A piece for Janis Ian.

一片给詹妮丝·伊恩

Seriously, most people just take the crown and go.

真的,大多数人拿了皇冠就走了

And a piece for Regina George.

还有一片给莉贾娜·乔治

She fractured her spine, and she still looks like a rock star.

她的脊骨骨折了 但是看上去仍然象一位摇滚明星

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jnhjj/549314.html