福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(15)(在线收听

It means I think you know a lost cause when you see one.

这说明你看到自己就知道你注定要失败

Tomorrow I'll arrange for a new companion,

明天我给你换一个新陪护

but tonight I've got plans.

今晚我另有安排

Here you go.

给你

Everything your dead shrink had on my dead friend.

凶犯的心理医生所掌握的资料都在这

You can thank me.

你可以谢谢我

It's dusty.

灰尘真多

The guy's been dead almost two years.

这人死了快两年了

His widow had all his stuff in storage.

他妻子把他所有的东西都保存了下来

You're lucky she even let me take a look.

她能让我看一眼就算你走运了

According to this, Saldua never told him

根据这份资料,塞尔杜从没和他提过

about the attack on Eileen Renfro.

袭击艾琳·兰弗的事情

Just that he had an obsession with redhead women,

只说了他沉迷于红头发的女人

and a tendency towards violence.

而且有暴力倾向

Want some?

想来点吗

"Mr. Saldua, now obsessed with his own recovery,

"塞尔杜先生沉浸在自己的康复进度中"

"has taken to recording our sessions with his phone,

"已经开始用手机记录我们的谈话"

so he can listen to them again and again."

"这样他就可以一遍遍地听"

Has the phone turned up yet?

找到那部手机没

No.

没有

I'm starting to think he lost it.

我觉得他把手机弄丢了

Listen, I got to take a leak.

我去方便一下

Keep an eye on this coat, will ya?

帮我看一下外套,好吗

"God, it feels good! Winner is me!"

"天啊,感觉太好了,我赢了"

"Your ass is mine!"

"你的小命是我的"

"You're both dead!"

"你们两个都死定了"

Rage.

愤怒

He felt rage.

他觉得愤怒

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550944.html