福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(16)(在线收听

Watson!

华生

Excuse me. Oh, my foot!

不好意思, 我的脚

Excuse me.

不好意思

Peter Saldua felt rage

在杀艾米·丹普的那个晚上

the night he killed Amy Dampier.

彼得·塞尔杜感到很愤怒

Now he had some measure of control...

现在他却在控制

You're not here right now. I don't see you.

你不存在,我看不到你

I don't hear you... Shall I speak up?!

听不到你说话, 要我声音大点吗

He had some measure of control

他能忍受艾琳·兰弗

with Eileen Renfro, but not with her. Why?

但是忍不了她,为什么

Tell me, what exactly,

告诉我

does a Xanax tablet look like?

阿普唑仑药片长什么样

Small, white, ovular-- why?

白色椭圆型的小片,怎么了

Detective Abreu, please.

请接阿布警探

"Shh" Yourself.

你自己小声点吧

Not even on key.

都唱跑调了

Abreu.

我是阿布

It's Sherlock Holmes.

我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯

Make it quick, Prince Charles.

有话快说,查尔斯王子

I was just on my way out.

我正要出门

The pills vial from Saldua's desk, I know it was taken into evidence.

塞尔杜桌子上的药瓶被作为证据拿走了

I need you to find it for me.

我要你找到它

Hold on.

别挂

Now what?

然后呢

The pills inside should be white and ovular,

那药应该是白色椭圆形的

but they're not, are they? They're round and pink.

但瓶子里的药却是粉色圆形的

How did you know?

你怎么知道的

I need a ride, right now.

我需要你载我一程,马上

I'm in the middle of something.

我正忙着呢

You were right the other day...

那天关于艾琳·兰弗的事

about Eileen Renfro.

你是对的

I had no idea she would respond to you the way that she did.

我没想过她会告诉你事实

I just told you I did because

我谎称这是我故意安排的是因为

I was embarrassed I'd lost my temper.

我对自己乱发脾气感到难堪

Would I have gotten to the truth some other way?

我能否通过别的方式知道真相呢

Of course, but...

当然能,不过

you got me there faster.

你比我先知道了

Now, please,

现在,拜托你

how fast can you get me to Sanbridge Hospital?

我们多久能到圣桥医院

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550945.html