福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第1集 Pilot(20)(在线收听

You're late, Miss Watson.

你迟到了,华生小姐

That barrister was rubbish.

我的辩护律师太烂了

I need to show you something.

我有东西给你看

This is Peter Saldua's medical file.

这是彼得·塞杜尔的医疗档案

Look under the "Known allergies" Heading.

看看已知过敏源的内容

This was taken the morning his body was found.

这张照片是在案发现场拍摄的

Weird, right?

很奇怪吧

No, actually.

不,实际

Not even a little.

一点都不奇怪

Dr. Mantlo?

曼特罗医生

Sorry for the wait.

抱歉让您久等了

I appreciate you giving me an opportunity

我很感谢你能给我这个机会

to apologize face-to-face for what happened last night.

让我当面为昨晚发生的事情道歉

I can't promise it'll change my mind

我不敢保证我会因此不去

about suing the department

当局控诉你们的顾问

over what your consultant did to my car, but it's a start.

撞坏我的车,但这是个好开头

There is, uh, just one thing I wanted to ask you.

我只有一件事想问你

Did you ever treat Peter Saldua as a patient?

你做过彼得·塞杜尔的心理医生吗

You have a funny way of saying you're sorry, Captain.

你道歉的方式真的很特别,警监

It's a simple question, Doctor.

这只是个简单的问题,医生

No. I never treated Peter Saldua.

没有,我从没有治疗过彼得·塞杜尔

I never even met the man.

我从未见过那个人

Now, if that's it,

如果没别的事

I am late for an appointment with my attorney.

我得去见我的律师了

Detective!

警探

You know you're just digging yourself deeper,

你知道你们是在自掘坟墓吗

putting this man in the same room with me?

竟敢让我和他共处一室

Dr. Mantlo, this is a medical form

曼特罗医生,这是彼得·塞杜尔

completed by Peter Saldua for another of his doctors.

在另一位医生那里填写的病例

As I've told you before, Mr. Holmes-I was never...

正如我之前所说的,我从来

My assistant, Miss Watson, was perusing it last night

我的助手华生小姐,昨晚认真查看了

when she very astutely noticed that Saldua had a rather strong

她敏锐地发现塞杜尔对大米

allergy to rice.

有严重过敏症状

This is ridiculous.

这太扯了

Hmm. As I was saying,

正如我所说的

Miss Watson noticed Saldua's allergy to rice,

华生小姐发现塞杜尔对大米过敏

so you can imagine her confusion

所以你能想象当她看见

when she remembered seeing a sack of the stuff

他的柜子里有一袋大米时

sitting on one of his shelves.

她内心有多么的困惑

We also found a credit card receipt

我们还有信用卡账单

that told us he had bought it

显示他是在

exactly three days before his death.

死前三天买的大米

Odd that, right?

很奇怪吧

Him going to the store

一个人去商店

and buying the one thing he's allergic to.

买了自己过敏的东西

Odder still, it was the same day he stopped using his cell phone.

更奇怪的是,从那天开始他停用了电话

First, I thought that was by choice.

一开始,我以为是个人原因导致的

Then I remembered the overturned washing machine.

后来我想起了那台翻倒的洗衣机

What does a bag of rice

一袋大米

and an overturned washing machine

和一台翻倒的洗衣机

have to do with anything?

能说明什么

I was wrong the other day

前几天是我错了

when I accused you of taking Saldua's phone

我指控你在杀死塞杜尔后

after you murdered him.

拿走了他的手机

You wanted to take it, but you couldn't, could you?

你想要拿走的,可是没得逞,对吧

'Cause you couldn't find it.

因为你没找到

He laundered it, you see?

他把手机扔进洗衣机里了

Left it in his pocket when he put his trousers in the wash.

忘记拿出来,就和裤子一起洗了

But the time he realized, it was too late.

当他发现的时候,已经来不及了

The phone that he'd turned into a virtual library

一座储存心理治疗过程的

of his therapy sessions was no longer functional.

虚拟图书馆就这么没了

Furious with himself and suffering the effects

他对自己感到愤怒

of what he couldn't possibly have known

实际上,连他自己都不知道

was steroid intoxication,

这是类固醇中毒的症状

he destroyed the washer in a fit of rage.

他在暴怒之下,砸毁了洗衣机

And then he went to the nearest grocer's

然后去最近的一家商店

and purchased a bag of rice.

买了一袋大米

Rice, as you're apparently not aware, is a natural desiccant.

大米是一种天然的干燥剂

It can be used to absorb moisture

可以用来吸收

from electronic devices that have been immersed in water.

进到电子产品中的水份

We went to Saldua's home this morning

我们今早又去了塞杜尔家

and examined... his bag of rice.

检查了那袋大米

You'll never guess what we found inside.

你怎么也猜不到我们找到了什么

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550949.html