福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(9)(在线收听

So you think Casey McManus' neighbor

所以你认为凯西·麦克马纳斯的邻居

didn't see Yvette last night, but her sister?

昨晚看到的是伊薇特的姐妹

I daresay you're getting the hang

华生,我敢说你快领悟到

of deductive reasoning, Watson.

演绎法的真谛了

Excuse me,

打扰一下

could you point us in the direction of Rebecca Ellison?

我们想找瑞贝卡·埃里森

I'm Rebecca Ellison.

我就是

Uh, she has dark hair, brown eyes, freckles.

是深色头发,褐色眼睛,长着雀斑那个

I'm sorry. I think you might be confusing me

抱歉,我想你把我和我姐妹

with my sister Yvette.

伊薇特搞混了

We're fraternal twins, not identical.

我们是异卵双胞胎

She's, um, she's not well right now.

她现在不太好

She's in the hospital.

她在住院呢

Is there something I can help you with?

有什么需要帮忙的吗

We're good. Thanks.

没事了,谢谢

Having fun?

有意思吗

Can't you tell?

你看不出来吗

You're still thinking about the case.

还在想那件案子吧

Obviously Yvette Ellison didn't kill Casey McManus,

显然伊薇特·埃里森没有杀害麦克马纳斯

but given that his neighbor picked her

但既然那个邻居能从一推照片里

out of a photo array,

认出她

it stands to reason that the real killer

就证明真正的凶手

bears a striking resemblance.

和她的外貌极其相似

The question is: who is she

问题是,她是谁

and what did she have against Casey?

她和凯西又有什么瓜葛

Well, is it possible that Detective Bell was right

可能贝尔警探是对的

and that the neighbor was lying about seeing the woman

那个邻居说在楼梯看到一个女人

on the stairs?

他是在说谎

Hey, I found something in the hall closet the other day.

前几天我在客厅的衣柜里找到一样东西

Was it the zipper mask?

是那个拉链面罩吗

'Cause I swear I'm just holding that for a friend.

我发誓我只是替朋友保管的

It's a trophy from an old case.

这是一件案子的纪念品

Forgot I still had it.

我都忘记了

Feel free to bin it.

随意处理吧

Uh, I-I know it's yours

我知道这是你的

because it has "S. Holmes" Engraved under the strings.

因为琴弦下面刻着"夏·福尔摩斯"

So I used to play. What of it?

我以前是会拉,那又怎样

Well, I just thought it might be a nice addition

我只是觉得这对你的后续康复治疗

to your post-rehab regimen.

很有帮助

Playing an instrument can relieve a lot of stress.

弹奏乐器可以有效地缓解压力

You think I'm stressed?

你认为我有压力

I think... you have a lot on your plate

我觉得你现在手头有很多工作要做

and you're not going easy on yourself

而且你帮警方做这些事

with all this work with the police.

无法使自己得到放松

I don't play anymore.

我已经不再拉了

Attic theory.

阁楼理论

Playing took up too much space in my brain, so I stopped.

拉小提琴太费脑子,所以我不玩了

That doesn't even make any sense.

根本是一派胡言

You can't unlearn something you already know.

你不可能忘记已经知道的事情

Five bucks says it's the ex-boyfriend.

我赌五块钱,是你前男友打来的

Answer it. I'm not going anywhere.

接啊,我等着收钱呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550971.html