福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第2集 While You Were Sleeping(10)(在线收听

Bad time?

我打的不是时候吗

Uh, not great.

有点

Is everything okay?

没出什么事吧

Um, what's up?

找我有事吗

I just left work and wanted to see how you were doing.

我刚下班,想问问你好不好

I'm fine.

我很好

But you said it wasn't a good time.

可你刚才不是这么说的

Well, I'm just kind of in the middle of,

我只是有点

you know, something... What...

有点,什么声音

Oh, my God. What the hell?

天呐,你在搞什么

Joan?

乔安

What is it? Is everything okay?

怎么了,出什么事了

Uh, Ty, I'm gonna have to call you back.

泰,我回头再打给你

You were right about the stress relief.

关于减压,你说得真对

I felt like Jimi Hendrix

有那么一刻

for a second there.

我觉得自己就像吉米·亨德里克斯

You didn't have to do that.

你也不至于烧了它吧

Ty, funny name that.

泰,这名字真可笑

Noun? Verb? Nationality?

名词,动词,还是国家名

Stop changing subjects.

别转移话题

Stop mucking with my things.

不要乱动我的东西

I wouldn't have to muck with your things

假如你能对我敞开心扉

if you would open up to me.

我才不会动你的东西

We're supposed to learn about each other.

我们应该互相了解

That's how companionship works.

否则这段关系走不下去

Good evening, Captain.

晚上好,警监

How may I help?

有什么我能帮上忙的

Uh, you can meet me in Queens.

你来皇后区找我

There's been another shooting death.

又发生了一起枪杀案

Looks like the same gun that killed Casey McManus.

和杀死凯西·麦克马纳斯用的是同一把枪

Well, given Casey McManus' neighbor

既然凯西·麦克马纳斯的邻居

has been in custody since last night,

昨晚已被拘留

I'd say that officially clears him of the murder,

我认为他可以正式洗清嫌疑了

wouldn't you? Well, I'm big enough

你觉得呢, 我啊,我都这么大了

to admit when I'm wrong. Doesn't mean he didn't lie

认个错算什么,但这并不意味着

about the neighbor he claimed to see.

他没说谎

Shooter was seated again.

凶手这次还是坐着开枪

Any thoughts to why?

有什么想法没

I smell the same deodorant I smelled at the first scene.

能闻到和上次一样的体香剂味

So we know what our killer smells like.

我们都知道凶手闻起来什么味了

Too bad we can't put out an APB on an armpit.

只可惜不能对腋窝下全境通缉

Sherlock?

夏洛克

You said the first victim suffered

你是不是说过第一个受害人

from corneal dystrophy, didn't you?

患有角膜营养不良

What of it?

是又怎么样

This medicine is used to treat it.

这瓶是对症药

News trucks are here. Perfect.

新闻采集车来了, 很好

You want to tell them we got two victims

是你去告诉他们,两个受害者

with no discernible link or should I?

没有明显联系,还是我来

Actually, Captain, the link is quite discernible.

警监,事实上,联系很明显

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550972.html