福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第3集 Child Predator(4)(在线收听

Kemper.

肯珀

That was the name of the Balloon Man's first victim.

这是气球人第一个受害者的姓

Adam Kemper. I just remembered.

亚当·肯珀,我才想起来

The police found those balloons on the sidewalk

警察在他带走亚当的人行道上

where he'd taken Adam, the ones that said, "Thank you""

发现了那些气球,写着,谢谢你们

Like Adam's parents had given him some sort of gift.

就如同亚当的父母给了他一份礼物

I read all the articles over the years.

我这些年读过所有的文章

I know it destroys the victims' families,

我知道这摧毁了受害者的家庭

but being here in person is just...

但是身处这里实在是

Perhaps you'd like to go outside.

你想出去走走吗

I'm fine, thanks. I just...

不用了,谢谢,我只是

No, it's not an expression of concern. It's a request.

这不是出于关心,这是个要求

You're distracting me.

你在让我分神

I'm distracting you.

我让你分神

Because clearly, this is all about you.

当然了,整个世界都是以你为中心

Excuse me! No, no, no, no, it's okay.

你想干吗, 没事没事

Mr. Castillo, you can't blame yourself for what happened.

卡斯蒂洛先生,你不必为此自责

Actually, he can.

实际上他应该自责

Excuse me?

你说什么

Not for your daughter's abduction, of course.

当然不是为了你女儿被绑架的事

The kidnapper would have found a way to take her eventually.

绑匪终归是会找到带走她的办法的

But you can and should blame yourself

但是你可以并且应当为

for impeding our investigation.

拖延我们的调查而自责

I told you everything.

我已经告诉你一切了

If everything includes one very big lie.

除非你把这个弥天大谎也算上

Where's the wine that you claimed you were buying

你声称昨晚女儿被带走时

when your daughter was taken last night?

正在买酒,酒在哪

In your hand.

在你手里

And there's the lie.

这就是谎言所在

Bodegas put the price tag on the cap itself.

杂货店会在瓶盖上打上自己的价签

It saves stacking time.

这样码货时可以节省时间

Tag-- bottom. You-- liar.

价签在瓶底,你是个骗子

Obviously, you bought this at another time,

很显然你是在其他时间买的酒

presumably from the liquor store on Atlantic where you purchased

大概是在大西洋城的酒铺

the case of Prosecco you have in your pantry.

你也是在那买了现在放在餐室的气泡酒盒

The bottle was already in your fridge,

瓶子已经放在冰箱里了

so it provided an effective cover

所以这可以有效地掩饰

as to why you were really out of the house.

你不在家的真正原因

Tell us her name, Mr. Castillo, right now.

说出她的名字,卡斯蒂洛先生,快点

Whose name?

谁的名字

His mistress.

他的情人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550988.html