福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第3集 Child Predator(5)(在线收听

There's no point in trying to deny it.

没必要否认

Your lemon press gave you away.

你的柠檬夹具出卖了你

Well, presses, to be precise. One old.

夹具,确切的说,有一把很旧

One quite new, less than a year.

有一把很新,最多用了一年

The pattern repeats itself with your two corkscrews,

同样的还有两个开瓶器

the pepper mills.

和胡椒磨

The older items belong to you and your wife.

旧一些的属于你和你妻子

The doubles were bought by you when you moved

那一对儿,是你在搬入长岛的

into your own place on Long Island. How...?

新居时买的, 你怎么知道

I found a letter in your mail forwarded to you

我在你邮箱里找到一封写给你的信

from a long-term stay hotel chain in Islip.

来自利普市的一个公寓式连锁酒店

I assume that you and your wife separated

我猜你和你妻子分居过一段时间

for a while, and then reconciled?

后来又重归于好了

Which brings me to your Caller ID.

这让我想到你的来电显示

You took a 15-second call

就在昨晚,在你走出房门前

from a Long Island area code last night

接了一个来自长岛地区

right before you stepped out of the house.

时长15秒的电话

Presume, from the woman who precipitated your separation.

我猜,是导致你们分居的女人打来的

She rang, you walked out of the house.

她打来电话,接着你走出房门

Why else would you hide information from the police

你既然那么迫切希望女儿回来

when you're clearly desperate to get your daughter back?

那为什么还要向警官隐瞒线索

When Sara and I were separated,

我和萨拉分居那段时间

I dated a co-worker.

我和一个同事恋爱了

She called me last night, said she was in the neighborhood

她昨晚打电话给我说她在附近

and needed to see me, but I swear,

要见我一面,不过我发誓

I only went out to tell her the she had

我出去只是想告诉她

to stay away for good.

最好离这儿远点

How could you not say anything?

你竟然瞒着我

Where did you meet her?

你在哪见的她

On the street, a few houses down from here, but I swear,

在街上,几栋房子之外,但我发誓

I didn't go into her car. I just talked to her

我没进她的车,我只跟她隔着窗户

through her window. I'd like to speak with her.

说了几句话, 我要跟她谈话

She had nothing to do with this.

她跟这件事没有任何关系

Probably not, but can you think

恐怕有的,你能想起来

of anyone else who was parked on your block last night?

还有谁昨晚在你家附近停车了吗

'Cause if she was waiting for you,

如果她在等你

I assume she was facing your house.

她应该对着你的房子

If she was facing your house...

如果她对着你的房子

Maybe she saw something that

那么她很可能会看见些东西

could help us find the guy who took your daughter.

帮我们找出劫走你女儿的人

I'm sorry.

很抱歉

I just... I can't believe I'm the reason

我只是,我敢不相信,都是因为我

that lunatic got his hands on Roberto's daughter.

罗伯托的女儿才会被那个疯子劫走

If I hadn't called him, then...

如果我不给他打电话,就不会...

Now, Ms.-Ms. Thomas, it's all right.

托马斯女士,没关系

Did you see or hear anything out of the ordinary?

你有没有看到或者听到些不寻常的东西

I never got out of my car.

我一直在车上

So, what now?

现在怎么办

I was just looking at Roberto...

我一直在看罗伯托

Do we go back to the Castillo house, talk to the parents more?

我们要回卡斯蒂洛家,和孩子父母谈谈吗

You're doing it again-- talking.

又来了,絮絮叨叨

What? I'm not supposed to talk?

什么意思,我不应该说话吗

Situations like these,

像这样的情况

cases that require my total concentration--

我需要注意力百分百集中

I talk to you, never the other way around.

只能我主动跟你说话,反之,不行

What in the hell...?

什么破...

...and I headed for the corner,

我朝角落开去

and then, um, some other car ran the stop sign,

这时,另一辆车闯了禁停标志

almost hit me.

差点撞到我

This was approximately when? Never mind.

大概是在什么时候,没关系

I already know. 9:40.

我早知道了,在9:40

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550989.html