福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第3集 Child Predator(10)(在线收听

I was in my room

那天晚上

the other night... and it was hot.

我在我的房间里,当时很热

I tried to open the window, but it was stuck,

我试图打开窗户,但是窗户卡住了

and my hand went through the pane.

然后我的手打破了玻璃

And he took care of me.

他照顾我

He put a bandage on it.

他包扎的伤口

Of course he did.

当然是他啦

He loves you.

他爱你

He does everything for me.

他为我做所有事情

He comes home every morning and brings me doughnuts.

每天早晨他都给我送来甜甜圈

He doesn't need to, but he does.

他不需要这么做,但是他做了

I never even asked...

我从来都没要求过

No more questions.

不许再问了

He lawyered up.

他请律师来了

Via telepathy?

通过心灵感应吗

Via his parents.

通过他的父母

They're here.

他们来了

I'm sorry, I know you have questions for Adam,

对不起,我知道你们有问题要问亚当

but come on,

但是别装了

you think we don't know that you think Adam may have had

你们认定发生在其他孩子身上的事

something to do with what happened

跟亚当有关系

to the other children?

你们以为我们不知道吗

It's a possibility, yes,

是的,这是一种可能性

which is why we'd like to keep talking to him--

这就是为什么我们坚持与他交流

to see if he can help us find Mariana Castillo.

看看他能否帮助我们找到玛莲娜

I can't imagine what they're going through right now.

难以想象他们现在是什么感觉

By the way, that was really something

另外,你刚才对亚当讲的话

back there with Adam.

很感人

The story about your bully was really very moving.

关于你在学校受欺负的故事很让人感动

Any of it true?

里面有真话吗

I went to boarding school.

我真得在寄宿学校上学

You should know, Captain, that we've already broached

警监,我们已经和地方检察官

the possibility of an immunity deal

讨论了免责协议

with the district attorney's office.

的可行性

Adam would be given immunity for any crimes

如果是那个绑架他的人

he may have been compelled to commit

指使他犯罪的

by the individual who took him,

亚当可以受到免责保护

and in exchange he'd tell you everything he knows about the man.

作为交换,他要告诉我们谁是绑架犯

He'll also help you try and locate the bodies of the victims

他也能帮助你们找到

that were never recovered.

死者的尸体

We expect to hear back from the D.A. by morning.

我们明早会得到检察官的结果

By then it may be too late for the Castillo girl.

到那时,卡斯蒂洛会有生命危险

Which is why we very much hope

这也是为什么我们希望

that you'll support our proposal.

你们能支持我们的提议

Excuse me, I'm sorry.

不好意思,请稍等

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/550994.html