福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第3集 Child Predator(16)(在线收听

I never...

我一直...

I never knew why it was so important to him.

我一直不明白为什么他非要做那种事

But I loved him.

但我爱他

And when he asked me to take-- help take the others,

当他叫我帮他,帮他抓人

then I told him I'd do that.

我就告诉他我会帮忙

It's okay. No, it isn't.

没关系的, 不,不是

Nothing's okay. I'm so confused.

那很要紧,我非常苦恼

I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

我不知道自己该怎么办

You told me the other day that you'd never lie to me.

你那天告诉我你不会对我撒谎

That's right.

So tell me if I sign that deal,

那你告诉我,如果我签了免责协议

and if I tell you where you can find him,

告诉你们他在哪里

do you think it'll make up for the things I've done?

是不是能弥补我做过的事

No, I don't.

不,不能

Six other children are dead, thanks to your dad.

六个孩子因为你爸死了

To whatever degree you assisted him,

无论你帮了他多少

you will never get their blood off your hands.

你手上的鲜血都永远不会洗清

But that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

但那并不意味着,你不该试着赎罪

Okay.

I'll sign the papers.

我签

I'll tell you where we live.

我会告诉你我们住的地方

That's where you'll find the girl.

在那能找到那个女孩

NYPD

纽约警察

Drop it!

放下武器

Don't move!

不许动

Drop the gun and let her go.

放下武器,放开她

Let her go.

放开她

Now!

立刻

Tell Adam I'm sorry.

告诉亚当我很抱歉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/551000.html