福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第3集 Child Predator(17)(在线收听

Mariana's okay.

玛莲娜没事

She's terrified.

只是受了惊吓

She hasn't been hurt.

没受伤

You can go home, get some rest.

你回家去休息吧

You okay?

你没事吧

He wasn't what I was expecting.

他和我想象得有差距

Who? Samuel Abbott.

谁, 萨缪尔·阿伯特

He dominated Adam.

他控制了亚当

I was expecting a more virile man.

应该更有气场才对

Just seems a bit...

这人看来有点...

feeble.

And that back brace.

他还带着背撑

Three scars. Means major surgery,

有三条疤痕,是大手术

multiple operations, fused vertebrae.

动过很多次,做的是脊椎融合

Makes sense that he would've needed Adam

这样就说得通了,他需要亚当

to help him get around.

帮助他走动

Do you hear that?

你听见了吗

What? What...?

什么, 是什么...

My God. This is where Adam slept?

我的天,亚当就睡在这里

What's wrong?

哪里不对了

That man out there, Abbott, is not the Balloon Man.

阿伯特不是气球人

Hello, Adam.

你好,亚当

Mr. Holmes, what are you doing here?

福尔摩斯先生,你在这里干什么

Thought it was time for another one of our little chats.

我觉得我们有必要再聊聊

How did you get into my room? Through the window.

你怎么进我房间的, 爬窗呗

Somehow I managed to open it without slicing my hand.

但我没划到自己的手

You said that...

你说过...

you cut your hand trying to open a window in your room.

你的手是打开房间窗户时划伤的

Your room. Not Samuel Abbott's.

是你的房间,不是萨缪尔·阿伯特的

So imagine my surprise when I saw your room today.

知道我今天见到你的房间时有多惊讶吗

Two lamps, proper bed, television.

两盏灯,一张好床,还有电视

Virtual palace compared to Samuel's room.

跟萨缪尔的房间比起来简直是宫殿

All he had was a stained mattress and a tattered sheet.

他可只有一张破垫子和烂床单

No, you're talking about my room.

不,那是我的房间

That's where he made me sleep.

他让我睡觉的地方

No, don't lie to me, Adam, not again.

别再跟我扯谎了,亚当

You told me when we met

我们第一次见面时你告诉我

that you injured your hand

你的手是因为

trying to open a window in your room,

打开你房间的窗户

the master bedroom.

也就是主卧的窗户受伤的

That's where the broken pane was.

而破掉的玻璃窗就在主卧里

Samuel Abbott was not the Balloon Man.

萨缪尔·阿伯特不是气球人

You were.

你才是

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/551001.html