福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第5集Lesser Evils(1)(在线收听

 

How do you know this guy again?

你又是怎么认识这个人的

First time we've met, actually.

事实上,我们第一次见

Bit odd, I know.

我知道,有点奇怪

Postmortem bruising experiments

死后挫伤实验更像是

are more of a third date activity.

第三次约会才进行的活动

No, I meant the attendant.

不,我说那个护工

You said he's a friend of yours.

你刚说他是你的朋友

We frequent the same beekeeping chat room.

我们常在一个养蜂聊天室里聊天

He has an impressive collection of Caucasians.

他有超多的高加索蜂

Species of bee.

蜜蜂的一种

Course it is.

我知道

This is important work, Watson.

华生,这实验很重要

It's crucial to my work

对于一个侦探

as an investigator.

尤为重要

These nameless individuals agree,

这些无名的死者同意

which is why they have donated their bodies to science.

把他们的尸体贡献给科学研究了

Now help me roll this one over, so I can try a chokehold.

现在帮我把他转过去,我要做锁喉实验

I did say you were free not to join me for these experiments.

我说过你可以不和我一起做实验的

I know.

我知道

It's hardly surprising that being in a hospital作为一个有过耻辱史的外科医生makes you uncomfortable,

你在医院里会感到不适

you being a disgraced surgeon at all.

一点都不奇怪

I'm fine, okay?

我很好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/552011.html